- 3 years of sales, account management, or other related experience
- K12/Government/SLED experience (Preferred)
- 1+ year with an average deal size around 50K or a range of 5K-100K with a 1.5M+ quota (Preferred)
Bachelor's or equivalent experience (Preferred)
Phoenixville, PA 19460 (Preferred) Remote and hybrid work available.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who:
- Loves to find creative solutions to technical problems that helps make other's lives easier
- Has a “never quit” attitude, and works to overachieve against targets regardless of adversity.
- Has high emotional intelligence -can excel on your own and with a team, work to maximize your impact through understanding the motivations of those around you
- Is a positive change agent - you have a track record of driving improvement in your position while navigating changes around you.
- Innovative - innovative and risk-taking, fast-moving environment, don't ask why, ask how.
- Outcome-oriented - results-focused with strong performance culture, we love to work hard and celebrate our successes together.
- Team-oriented -- cooperative, and collaborative, our team culture drives our success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO Policy
- Remote First Work
- Wellness Benefits
- Hard Work Worth Doing
- Exciting Team Chemistry
We are seeking an experienced Account Executive to work with our internal team and external clients to grow Touchpoint's K-12 division by cross-selling and up-selling our existing and potential accounts. We use cutting edge technology to help Admins with one of the most valuable things to the employee - their paycheck!
Ranked on the US INC 5,000 as a top 10 Manufacturing Company in the Northeast, 2 years in a row, we are a fast-growing and fast-paced Tech company located in downtown Phoenixville. Employees are given the opportunity and space for personal growth by taking the initiative, caring exceptionally for details, and always working to be part of the solution. We are passionate about hitting goals, serving others, and celebrating our wins. We like to help people by seeing areas of improvement and taking ownership of fixing the problem.
- Build relationships with current and potential customers, and collaborate within departments to determine the best processes for upgrading inefficient solutions
- Listen to and understand the needs of existing and potential customers
- Forecast new business opportunities based on the needs of current accounts
- Creating and maintaining renewal opportunities
- Represent Touchpoint well to current customers with consistent, organized, and well-recorded contacts with existing clients
- Plan out initiatives for upgrading and upselling to existing clients
- Prospect for new business opportunities within the K12 vertical
- Previous experience in sales, account management, or other related fields with complex enterprise deals
- Familiarity with Hubspot CRM
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to build relationships with clients
- Humble with a can-do attitude