Partner Success Manager
- 5 years of SaaS Customer Success or Partnership Management experience (Required)
- K12/Government/SLED experience (Preferred)
Bachelor's or equivalent experience (Preferred)
Remote with an annual meeting at headquarters in Phoenixville, PA
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who:
- Is passionate about helping others become successful by being better stewards of what they have at their fingertips.
- Has a “never quit” attitude and works to overachieve against targets regardless of adversity.
- Has high emotional intelligence and can excel individually and with a team.
- Will work to maximize your impact through understanding the motivations of those around you.
- Is a positive change agent - you have a track record of driving improvement in your position while navigating changes around you.
- Innovative - innovative and risk-taking, fast-moving environment, don't ask why but ask how.
- Outcome-oriented - results-focused, with strong performance culture, we love to work hard and celebrate our successes together.
- Team-oriented - cooperative and collaborative, our team culture drives our success.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Remote First
- Wellness Benefits
We are seeking an experienced Partner Success Manager to work with our internal team, external stakeholders, and external clients to grow Touchpoint through the growth of its partners.
Our company is a fast-growing and fast-paced Tech company located in downtown Phoenixville. Employees are given the opportunity and space for personal growth by taking the initiative, caring greatly for details, and always working to be part of the solution. We are passionate about hitting goals, serving others, and celebrating our wins. We like to help people by seeing areas of improvement and taking ownership of fixing the problem.
- Build relationships with current partners, and collaborate within departments to determine the best processes for helping mutual clients become more successful
- Listen to, understand, and solve problems for the needs of existing and potential customers
- Recommend solutions and the best course of action that aligns with the success of the mutual customer
- Communicate with both business/functional and highly technical individuals
- Perform quarterly partner reviews of established goals
- Enable partners through assets and relationship management
- Work with our partners and internal teams to optimize partner success strategies
- Develop, monitor, and adjust the strategy, ideal partner profiles, and practices to improve results continuously
- Have fun and proactively care for people
- Previous experience in Customer Success, Sales, or other related fields
- Familiarity with Hubspot CRM
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to build relationships with clients
- Humble with a can-do attitude