Sales, 3 Years Minimum, B2B Preferred, Leadership Experience Preferred, Not Required
Phoenixville, PA 19460 (Required)
Salary: $80,000-$115,00, OTE. Based on experience.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who:
- Has a “never quit” attitude, works to overachieve against targets regardless of adversity.
- Has high emotional intelligence -can excel on your own and with a team, work to maximize your impact through understanding the motivations of those around you
- Is a positive change agent - you have a track record of driving improvement in your position while navigating changes around you.
- Innovative - innovative and risk-taking, fast-moving environment, don't ask why, ask how
- Outcome-oriented - results-focused with strong performance culture, we love to work hard and celebrate our successes together
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative, our team culture drives our success.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift (with additional hours at times)
- Typically 8:30-4:30.
We are seeking a Sales Lead to join our team! You will help solve customer problems and offer solutions to drive customer success.
Our company is a fast-growing and fast-paced Tech company located in downtown Phoenixville. Employees are given the opportunity and space for personal growth by taking initiative, caring greatly for details, and always working to be part of the solution. We are passionate about hitting goals, serving others, and celebrating our wins. We like to help people by seeing areas of improvement and taking ownership in fixing the problem.
- Listen to discover customer problems and present company solutions to new and existing customers
- Use your knowledge and collaborative ability to continue growing our sales team
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Help accelerate partner company deals
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of the latest developments
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with Hubspot CRM (Preferred)
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Humble with can-do attitude
- Ready to grow, learn and set the tone.